We know how important it is for Landlords to find the perfect tenant who will be timely with rent, are clean, tidy and who will mention if the property needs attention highlighting defects to ensure value is maintained.
These are the kind of people we look for to hand your keys over to. As landlords, we understand that your property is likely to be an investment and that means that it needs to be as profitable as possible and well cared for. We’ll take the worry out of your hands.
WHY choose OWN HOMES
- QUICK & EFFICIENT
- WE REALLY LISTEN
- COMPETITIVE FEES
- EXCELLENT MARKETING
We pride ourselves on offering a wide range of properties to potential tenants, as well as making sure that you as landlords, are getting what you need. On that basis, and to ensure that the lettings process is as smooth as possible, we offer the following services:
- TENANT FINDING
- REFERENCE CHECKING
- LETTINGS ADMINISTRATION
- PROFESSIONAL INVENTORY
- TENANCY RENEWALS
- FULL MANAGEMENT SERVICE
- QUARTERLY INSPECTION REPORT
- Maintenance – we have an excellent contacts book of quality tradespeople who we can call upon to keep your property maintained and fix any problems.
It’s about matching the right tenants with the right properties. We do it the way it should be done. I feel very strongly about always given 110% to my job at all times, and customer service is absolutely paramount to me. I don’t believe in just getting a property rented. It’s all about finding the best tenant possible I can, for my landlord/landlady is top of my list at all times.– DONNA GILL, LETTINGS MANAGER
Choosing an Estate Agent to let and potentially manage your property is not a decision that landlords take lightly, and nor should you. The team at OWN HOMES understands and respect this and has worked hard to build up good relationships with landlords and tenants alike. Over the years we have established a dedicated lettings office, on Middle Row in Stevenage Old Town and a team of experienced and hardworking lettings agents, who know the area and rental market inside out.
THE LETTING PROCESS
1. Call us to get a FREE valuation.
2. Provide us with key information about your property.
3. Go to market … our experienced team will highlight all the best things about you property, across a wide range of sites and property portals.
4. We’ll advise on how you can maximise profit by improving the presentation of your property.
5. Viewings – we’ll handle all of this for you including appropriate feedback after each appointment.
6. We’ll present you with a list of potential tenants and advise on the most suitable option that meets your needs.
7. Hand over the keys and relax knowing that we have it covered with our fully managed service.
OWN HOMES… we put you and your property FIRST.