Here are some of the questions we get asked about the lettings process.
- I would like to let my property, what is the first step?
- Please come and see us in our office, or give us a call, and we will happily talk you through the process and listen to your needs. Own Homes successfully sell and let properties throughout Herts and Beds.
- Do you rent properties of all sizes and condition?
- Yes, we have a vast range of properties in our portfolio. Please call us for more details.
- Do I have to display a ‘To Let’ board outside my property? What benefit is there to displaying one?
- It is not compulsory to have a display board, however, it does generate interest in your property and can result in quicker let.
- Will I still have to pay your fees if my property does not rent or if it is removed from the market?
- No, we strictly work on a no rental no fee basis, so unless your rental goes through, there will be no fee payable.
- Can I list my property with you if it is already on the market with another Estate Agent?
- Yes, we are happy to operate on a multi-agency basis.
- If my property is on the market with Own Homes, will you conduct my viewings?
- Yes, we are happy to accompany your viewings to offer honest and instant feedback. We can happily conduct viewings if you are not at home.
- Will I receive feedback from viewings?
- Full and honest feedback is given after each viewing as quickly as possible.
Let the team at own homes take the hassle out of moving
To arrange a free valuation, or to find out more about OWN HOMES and the services we provide.
Call us01438 367753
You can also visit our offices.